|Version 8 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
The following sections contain information on the hardware used to realize the ORBIT test grid.
- Nodes - The section describes the motherboards used in the various version of the grid, as well as providing performance information on the motherboards
- Chassis Manager(CM) - Each node in ORBIT is equipped with a chassis manager. This section described the details of how the chassis manager is used and the design on the CM
- Cases - This section briefly goes over the various enclosures that have been used to house the nodes
- Devices - This section goes over the other devices that are plugged into some nodes
- Assembly - A description of the assembly process for the nodes
- Domains - Outline of the different setups that are part of the ORBIT facility
- Orbit Infrastructure - A description of the back-end network infrastructure that supports ORBIT
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.