Table of Contents
- API Classification and Usage
- Accessing the WiMAX Base Station
- Slice Manager API Specification (User Exposed)
- Radio Management API (User Exposed)
- System Administrator API Specification (Internal)
- SM – Datapath API (Internal)
- RM – Datapath API (Internal)
- BSFB – Datapath API (Internal)
SM – Datapath API (Internal)
These set of API are responsible for dealing with the datapath creation after slice initialization and client registration.
- This function is invoked by the slice manager after the user requests it to add a client to the slice.
- The slice manager looks up the appropriate VLAN tag number and requests that the MAC MSID of the mobile client be added to the VLAN.
- This API facilitates half of the datapath creation, which will be completed when the MSID associates with the system.
- Compliments the addClient() function.
- On the execution of this call the datapath manager removes the mapping from the slice virtual machine to the wireless mobile client.