|Version 2 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Spectrum sensing with USRP2
In this tutorial we'll use the USRPs on the grid for FFT-based spectrum sensing. Each USRP (centered on a frequency with specified bandwidth) will collect data into an OML server for post processing. For details on available USRP2s on the grid, please see available USRP2 HW.
Hardware / Software Resources utilized
- Grid nodes with a USRP2 connect via Ethernet.
- ubuntu-11-10-gnuradio.ndz: disk image loaded onto nodes. This image has all the precompiled - software required to configure the USRPs and analyze recorded data. The USRP2's interface with the node is already configured.
- spectrum: application on node to set up & collect data from USRP2 and send to OML server for recording in database file.
- spectrum_measurement: application on console to configure & initiate spectrum sense application on node.
- Octave / sqlite3: for post processing data measured spectrum sense data.
- To get started first make a reservation on the Orbit Scheduler for using the Grid.
- After logging into grid console, make sure all nodes are turned off
email@example.com:~$ omf-5.3 tell -a offh -t system:topo:n210
- Verify state of node before continuing. Make sure all nodes are in the POWEROFF state.
firstname.lastname@example.org:~$ omf-5.3 stat
- Image nodes
email@example.com:~$ omf-5.3 load -i ubuntu-11-10-gnuradio.ndz -t system:topo:n210
- spectrum_measurement_node8-8 (24.6 MB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- noise_floor.png (715.4 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- f5.002.png (659.3 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- spectrum_console.cpp (5.4 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- CWriteOML_spectrum.h (5.2 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- spectrum.cpp (9.9 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- s1.png (44.8 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- s2.png (44.9 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- signal.png (204.0 KB ) - added by 9 years ago.
- fReconFDSignal.m (240 bytes ) - added by 8 years ago.
- readWiserdFile.m (675 bytes ) - added by 8 years ago.