- Aggregate Managers
In OMF, Aggregate Managers (AM) are software components used for management of various testbed resources. Each AM implements a set of services that are organized in service group as specified in the AM API. Following OMF 5.5 AMs are available in ORBIT:
- Inventory - manager responsible for description of testbed resurces and configurations needed by other managers
- Chassis Manager Controller - group of services related to power and status management (of nodes and other testbed resources)
- PXE - AM that supports network booting of nodes
- Frisbee - services used for loading node image
- SaveImage - service group used for saving node image
- Accounting and Scheduling - collection of service groups that provides access control management including scheduling
- Scheduler - service group facilitate scheduling
- Result - services that are used to retrieve experimental results from the OML database
- Status - services that are used to show status of various domains
- Interference - AM that manages interference injection in the grid
- Intrumentation - AM that manages RF Test System in Sanbox 4 testbed domain
- WiMAX RF - group of services used to manage WiMAX Base Station
- Delegated Account Management - service group that facilitates delegated account management
- Directional Antenna Management - service for managing directional antennas in the grid
(in earlier versions of OMF, AMs were also known as "gridservices").
Global AM Configuration
Lives in the file /etc/init.d/omf-aggmgr-5.4/omf-aggmgr.yaml
# NOTE: use only 'spaces' to indent ! # ('tab' indents are not supported by the ruby yaml parser used to read this file) # # This is the config file for global configuration items for the OMF Aggregate Manager. # --- :xmpp: :server: "xmpp.example.org" :user: "admin" :password: "123" :port: 5222 :use_dnssrv: false :http: :port: 5054 # List of the slices that the AM should by default provide its service to # (other slices can be added later dynamically via a Slice Manager) # :default_slices: ["pxe_slice", "default_slice"] # # Database server used by various services # :database: :adapter: mysql # User name and password for database server user: 'admin' password: 'password' host: 'server.example.org' # # ldap configuration # :auth: class: LdapAuth homeDir: '/home/' nullHost: null.example.org autohomehost: home.example.org autohome-opts: '-fstype=nfs,hard,intr,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,nodev,nosuid' servers: - # primary LDAP server secret: 'password' host: 'ldap1.example.org' base: 'dc=example, dc=org' - # alternate LDAP server secret: 'password' host: 'ldap2.example.org' base: 'dc=example, dc=org' # # Email configuration # :email: # email server configuration host: 'mail.example.org' port: 25 :admins: - 'joe' - 'jim'
Last modified 7 years ago Last modified on Sep 7, 2016, 7:32:31 PM
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.