Example Experiment Scripts
- UDP/TCP One-to-one communication CBR
- UDP/TCP One-to-one communication with Wireless PHY parameters reported
- UDP/TCP One-to-one communication Exponential On/Off traffic
- One-to-one communication with RAW Socket
- UDP broadcast sender with RAW socket receiver with wireless PHY parameters reported
- A group of nodes sending to one receiver UDP/TCP
- Three co-located senders to one receiver UDP/TCP
- UDP communication with gradually increasing offering load
- UDP communication with sender-forwarder-receiver
- An AODV experiment with OTG can be found in page wiki:HowTo/UsingAODV
- calibration experiment caliberexp.rb
Because all script files are pure text, just go to corresponding page and copy-paste the contents of the file.
Only some standard scripts are included in the default nodehandler package. If you want to improvise or use customized scripts like some of the above ones, you can put them in your home direcotry, where you are going to call "nodehandler" command.
For the application definiton files and prototype files, the following naming convention is used:
- test_app_<appname>.rb For example: test_app_otg.rb
- test_proto_<protoname>.rb For example: test_proto_sender.rb
For experiment files, there is no naming convention, any name ended with "rb" will work.
For writing exp files: Please note: the node group name cannot cantain "-" character