Description of Proposed Feature
- A new protocol option for otg to use non-blocking sockets for sending. (no changes for OTR)
- re-use LIBMAC 's send function to send raw packets in OTG
- a new 32-bit RX-timestamp libmac parameter reported by OTR.
- make libmac a dynamically-loadable option
- add sender-ip address to the flow table
- Multicasting for OTG
|Feature Number||Feature Name||Status||Comment|
|1||done||This is to be in release .1.1.5, but has compilation problems with glibc, Need to be fixed!!!|
|2||pending||find the problem of current raw socket first.|
|3||done||done in rel-1.1.4|
|5||done||shall be in rel-1.1.6 (require major changes in prototype files)|
Last modified 14 years ago Last modified on May 5, 2006, 9:07:42 PM
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.