Page for mobile oculus rift project
put oculus rift, gaming computer, and batteries on electric cart do augmented reality.
Would like 30 minutes + runtime
Razor Crazy Cart XL
Oculus Rift DK2
- ATX power, to support gfx card. needs pcie x16 (LV-67J) (Low power cpu may work better)
- Nvidia GTX970 (or 750ti for no external power input)
- Edge SSD, or bigger/faster
- Requires about 250W at full load.
- low power spec, 141w a full load, 172 with regular cpu.
- DC-ATX psu
- Mini-box M4-ATX, 250w output, 300w peak. 6-30v input
- HD-PLEX psu, 250w, 400w peak, 16-24v input, pcie connectors
- output 24v to m4-atx, so 10.41A, 7.1A, 5.9A configurations
- High power configuration does not fit within safe envelope. Actually, only lowest power option fits into recommended power envelope.
- Alternative is to use a car battery with the m4-atx