Topology 4: Concurrent Traffic Sessions (MAC Fairness)
This represents a typical scenario with multiple indepdent traffic session sharing a same 802.11 channel.
In order to achieve this, the following steps are needed
- run the nodehandler script in the grid: ./nodehandler macfair
- run the post-process perl script: ./dbprocess.pl <database_name>
- view the EPS file named "gnuplot_graph1.ps", which contains throughput comparison plots for each flow.
- The nodehandler script (RUBY) to run this experiment:
- The perl script to postprocess database and plot the results in EPS file.
- The gnuplot configuration file: fairplot.gp
- See wiki:HowTo/bssidFix to set up ad-hoc collections in the testbed.
We plot the (Throughput, RSSI, PHY rate) for each individual session using the experiment script provided above.