|Version 27 (modified by 16 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
The following documents will be helpful in understanding the ORBIT architecture as well as how to use the ORBIT testbed to run your experiments
Starting Points for Experimenters
Collection of documents maintained by Orbit staff; please feel free to contribute.
- NodeHandler — The Orbit Experiment Control Framework
- OML — The Orbit Measurement Library
- OTG — The Orbit Traffic Measurement Framework
- Libmac — An Orbit library that enables parameter measurement at the PHY and MAC layers.
- Athstats — An Orbit tool that periodically queries the MadWiFi driver and reports measurements.
- Aruba sniffers — Using Aruba sniffers
- Other Traffic Generators
- APIs — Using ORBIT Web based services
Some How To's
- AP Bridge — Configuring an ORBIT node as an AP with bridging
- How to launch your applications using nodeHandler
- Tips and Troubleshooting
- iwpriv to set Madwifi Driver Parameters
- Using AODV
Benchmark numbers from the testbed
Sample Topology Files
Internal ORBIT Developer Area