[orbit-user] Unable to image nodes

Thierry Rakotoarivelo thierry.rakotoarivelo at nicta.com.au
Wed Mar 9 22:12:10 EST 2011

Hi Jia,

In addition to Ivan's answer, if you used omf-5.2 to save your image, then it will be automatically placed in "repository1:/export/omf/omf-images-5.2". This is also the default place where omf-5.2 load will look for images. Therefore if you use omf-5.2 to load an image saved with omf-5.2 you should just use the image name, for example:

omf-5.2 load all my_image_name_without_any_prefix_path

Regards,
Thierry.