[orbit-user] "omf-5.2 exec" not working

Sankardas Roy sroy at scs.howard.edu
Wed Mar 2 22:33:52 EST 2011

Hi,
I observe that currently "omf-5.2 exec" is not functioning. I see that I am
unable to use it to run my ED file on sb1 or sb2. Even the tutorial script
is not getting stuck as discussed below.

 omf-5.2 exec --tutorial
 INFO NodeHandler: init OMF Experiment Controller 5.2.408

GETTING STUCK HERE. WHEN I PRESS ^C ,  IT GIVES THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE.

ERROR xmppCommunicator: Failed to create ServiceHelper for PubSub Server
'xmpp' - Error: ''
ERROR xmppCommunicator: Failed to remove old PubSub nodes - Error:
'undefined method `remove_all_pubsub_nodes' for nil:NilClass'
ERROR xmppCommunicator: Most likely reason: Cannot connect to PubSubServer:
'xmpp'
ERROR xmppCommunicator: Exiting!

Thanks,
Roy